Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Best guy friend or not?

Ok so I have this best guy friend,shall we call him Tyler? Ok so tyler and I have been best friends since we were little. We we had puppy love up until 6 th grade. We had a relationship that didn't last long in 7th and 8th grade is where all the drama happened. He never talked to me in public, he was really sweet to me when others weren't around, he got a girlfriend, which made me really jealous, then he started calling me little miss perfect, and he'd avoid me. Well I put up a wall and acted like how he was treating me didn't bother me. He knew I still wanted to be more than friends. Then I started to make fun of him and his girlfriend, we'll call her Mia, cause they went out like three times before and it never lasted. I made bets on how long it would last, even though I wanted him to like me soo bad. One day I broke down and asked him why he was treating me like dirt. I thought it was cause I wasn't pretty or popular enough for him. And then he blamed it on me! Weeks later he apologized, him and mia broke up, etc...I don't know if I should trust him or not. Any thoughts? I'm a freshman now.

No comments:

Post a Comment