Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Think he should apologize?

My sibling threw up because he went to sleep the second after he ate dinner, and my dad kept complaining about why you shouldn't put oily foods, why doesn't my brother excercise, and on and on and on, but then he mentioned something about ME being fat. I'm like the skinniest in my family and have the perfect body shape. I don't starve myself or all the crap(btw, I was eating dessert at that time), and I dance and excercise to stay fit.I was bewildered. All my friends were like - wow, you're amazing, what's your secret, and my mom always supports me. But then tonight, she just giggled and gave me the sign that he was just joking. I still got super mad, and she laughed along with him. My dad wasn't joking maybe, and my mom - she still shouldn't have done that. Remember that he was saying that when he was mad so in a mean sort of joking way. Should he apologize? What do you think? (I mean of course, but what's should I stop him from saying these things)

No comments:

Post a Comment