Wednesday, August 10, 2011

This man is just too much to handle!!!?

Told I liked him, he said he didn't want a relationship. We kept hanging out, then I think he started to care for me too much. Had a big argument. He pulls back, restates he doesn't want a relationship. I took it personal thinking he just really isn't attracted to me. I tell him that I needed him to know that AT THIS POINT I a no longer all THAT head over heels in love with him because of his inconsistency. I tell him I will still speak to him but that that part of my heart is completely closed to him now! Now I feel bad about saying it but I couldn't let him think I was still in love with him. We hang up. He calls 2x and text until I call him back. He apologizes and says he still wants to hang out. Why doesn't he love me back? He says he thinks I'm beautiful. SOOO CONFUSED - what's the problem? I don't need him wanting me AFTER I told him I don't want him anymore (even if I was lying)! Too much for me to handle! What is going on with him???

No comments:

Post a Comment