Tuesday, August 9, 2011

If a guy hasn't texted in four days?

Recently, my friend tried to "set me up" w/ this guy who lives two hours away from me. I got to know him through text and i met him once and he was really shy i could barley get anything out of him he latered apologized for being so shy. Anyway, him and i text every now and then we use to text each other every day and now its becoming less and less. Should the female be the first to start conversation or should the male during texting? He seems sweet but i don't know if anything will really come between us. Could he possibly be uninterested? He doesn't have a job, he doesn't volunteer and i know he doesn't have a car, he does hang out w/ his friends alot though. During our last text he said that he wanted to see me on the fourth of july and i said that i wasn't sure what my plans were but i haven't heard from him since and this was four days ago should i text him? By the way i am a 19 yr old female and he is a 22 yr old male. Any ideas? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment