Thursday, August 11, 2011

Should I move on or should I wait for him?

Me and this guy dated for about 6 months officially. We knew each other for about 2 years prior and we instantly had an attraction. We are both quite young, I'm 15 and he's 17. (please don't comment on the age difference. My parents were ok with it and I would never date any other guy with that age difference). Anyway, we fell in love (also please don't comment on the fact that we're so young and na�ve and don't know what love is and blah blah). Like I said, we dated for about 6 months and we broke up because we fought a lot and our maturity levels were so different and we wanted different things out of the relationship. We had such a strong connection immediately and we honestly loved each other more than anything. We both thought that we were meant for each other. I was hesitant to believe this at first but I couldn't help it, we were perfect for each other and I couldn't possibly imagine myself with someone else. After we broke up I was devastated and weeks later he claimed not to be over me either. Now we've kind of grown apart and we don't talk much, mainly because I know that if I do then I'm just gonna end up getting hurt. I miss him a lot and I still love him more than anything. He acts as if he could care less about me, and im starting to think thats true. I don't know what to do about it. Should I just forget about him and everything we had? Should i find out how he feels about me? He's gonna go to college and I won't see him anymore... It's just hard to move on because we both felt so strongly. Any advice...? I want to move on because I won't see him and it'll just hold me back, but I don't know how. And please if you're just going to comment on the fact that I'm so young then don't bother. I know I'm young. He said that now just isn't the right time for us and that he still wants to be with me in the end... Is that even a possible thing for him to claim at this point? Do you think he was just trying to be nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment