Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How to get my girlfriend to come back(we've been together for over a year)?

I ignored her(for a couple weeks, she didn't even try to talk to me either) for neglecting me. I decided that was wrong to do,so I apologized/said I loved her. Now she's ignoring me for over 2 months and counting(missed my birthday too). I stopped contacting her after I apologized. She recently made a facebook account and added a friend of mine(she knows him thru me) and talks to him on there a lot(hes married), im sure just so i'd notice her/get jealous, she didn't add me.Shes stubborn and wants to prove to me that she can leave me(we've broken up/got back together a lot). I tried calling her today(1st contact in months) but my cell # was blocked, but didnt block me from fbook?My friend just blocked her from fbook.Should I message her on fb? If so, what to say?

No comments:

Post a Comment