Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm in love with my moms boyfriend and we had sex (Long but please help)?

For one thing you are in love with the notion of being with a mature man that has a good career. I understand your feelings but believe me the age difference will catch up with you. Put yourself in your mothers shoes. How would you feel if your mother hooked up with someone you were interested in? If you really love your mother you both need to get rid of this man that WILL end up hurting both of you. He is having his cake and more. What kind of man would split up a family by dating Mom then seeing a younger female which is her daughter and does the same with you as he did with Mom. SHAME on you Dave!!!!!!! I am in my 50s and trust me not only will you lose an infatuation you will lose the very person that gave birth to you. I'm hoping for the both of you that your mother figures out that she is not only letting herself be used but shes separating her family by not respecting herself. Don't follow her mistakes think before you leap.

No comments:

Post a Comment