Friday, August 5, 2011

Indigo and Crystal Children? In all seriousness and maturity, I might be one of them if they actually exist.?

I am 14 turning 15 this year and I have had this for as long as I've known. I'm not a person who believes in ghosts or magic or anything like that (other than my Catholic beliefs). But I've had this thing for as long as I can remember where I will subconsciously think of something and then maybe the next day or the next week or the next month or whenever, that action I was thinking of actually happens and I get serious Deja Vu. This happens almost every other day if not everyday and it really freaks me out. I was reading about Indigo and Crystal Children and that is freaky too, but I might be one. Does anyone have any insight as to what it might be or if there is some sort of test/quiz? If it helps, my great-grandma was a full Cherokee Indian (but I doubt that it has to do with it).

No comments:

Post a Comment