Saturday, August 6, 2011

Is Calculus CP the same equivalent to AP Calculus AB?

I am planning to take Pre Calculus Honors and regular Calculus my senior year. The reason why I am doing this is because I want to take Calculus without skipping PreCalculus so that was the only option I could think of, taking them at the same time which I don't should be hard because I am mathematically motivated, and plus I love math. Anyways, I also want to earn some college credit so what I'm planning to do is to take the AP Calculus AB exam, but I don't want to take it unless I know the material which is another reason why I'm taking Calculus. I would take the actual AB course but I already have enough work load considering I'm taking 2 AP classes and 2 Honors classes. But before I do this I want to know if regular Calculus is the same equivalent to AP Calculus AB? Is there more stuff that you learn in AP Calculus AB than in regular Calculus? Please HELP ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment