Saturday, August 6, 2011

Should I reply even though he wants space.?

I fell in love with a guy friend we had 3 months of drama involving him kissing me and me asking for too much. I write him a letter telling him i love him (I still love him) we were drunk and had sex. Afterwards when sober we talked he said we was scared and I wanted too much too fast he felt I was obsessed and intense but we both made mistakes. He has a lot going on in his life and needs some time. I ignored this and sent him emails and texts, last week we argued and he was very mean but in the end he apologised and asked that I respect his space and he didn't mean to sound mean. I was angry so ignored the apology. I gave had time to think and feel bad for not respecting him and now want to respect his space. We were never in a relationship. Should I reply? It's been a week or will he know I am respecting him?

No comments:

Post a Comment