Saturday, August 6, 2011

SOMEONE ANSWER THIS? 10 POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER?

Okay so I'm a girl and I just graduated from high school a month back. There's this guy same age as me that i met 2 weeks before school ended. His name's Anthony. I saw him my freshmen year and thought he was soo hot. Honestly the kid kept getting hotter. Anyways lol, I noticed that junior when I'd walk by his group he'd always stare at me. Like a lot. After a while I got super annoyed cause all he would do was stare and not talk to me. Then senior year he continued to stare but even more obvious! I wasn't sure if he was staring cause he was interested or he couldn't get over how ugly I was. Then senior year, two weeks before school ended we talked for the first time, I was standing with one of his friends cause we were assigned a room together for a senior project speech. I was looking down at my shoes but I could feel him staring at me so I looked up and he got surprised and he gave like the cutest smile. Anthony and me got to talking that day and he left when it was time for my speech cause his classroom was on the other side of school. I talked to him the day after but only for a few minutes cause i was in a hurry. I sent him a friend request on facebook like a week after graduation. Then he asked for my number. So I gave it. He always texts first & replies in less than 3 minutes which is kinda cute. Cause most guys will have me text first and take like 10 minutes to reply. He kept like saying random dirty jokes and then he'd be like haha jk. I know he's kidding but I decided to ask are you hitting on me or what? He's like yeah haha i am hitting on you. I said why? He replied that he thinks I'm cute. We got to talking more and he said he wanted to hang out with me this weekend. So we planned it out & all. It came up that he even told a few friends about me that he thought I was cute. He kept insisiting on hanging out. Thing is his family is really complicated. His mom lives in a different state so hes leaving Tuesday to go visit. He lives with his dad and his like 7 year old sister lives with someone else. She came to visit and she wanted to go do things with her bro and dad before 4th of July. I believe him because i heard how much he loves his younger sister from a mutual friend. He kept apologizing and promised that he would make it up to me. I felt really bad cause he apologized like 20 times. Literally. A lot of people have told me that he's so nice and stuff. He really does seem so. Many guys have told me Im pretty and cute but idk. I just find it hard to believe someone as hot as him would be into me. (If you want pics of both of us for reference email me ).Does he seem like he's really interested or is he just messing with his head?

No comments:

Post a Comment